Is it personalized (ie, like the modern Google) or is it the same for everyone (like Google circa 2010)?
Let's test, I just typed in "spellingcity" to the youtube search bar on my account. My account often does SpellingCity stuff.
1. SpellingCity App, by ck tg, 1 year ago, 3,580 views
2. Vocabulary SpellingCity - the channel. Active 3 months ago - 103 videos
3. Using SpellingCity...by Iprimary 5,528 views.
4. SpellingCity glitches - 1,744 views
5. Spelling City Premium Membership 1,011 views
OK, never mind the question of personalized or not, I've just done a series of searches and my new theory on Youtube's search principles:
2. Hot - Has some momentum
So one marketing program might be to pick some keywords that are of interest to us and frequently (every 2 months?), add a new one for the same terms. Perhaps put it on the same playlist as the previous one.
Also, given the vast number of views for little kids, we could do something really simple aimed towards little kids but heavily branded to VocabularySpellingCity.
very unique blog post
Affordable Search Engine Optimization
Post a Comment