Here's the few that I found this morning.
Here's the Newsletter marketing principles that I'm collecting for us to think about:
- Test and measure results. Be clear about what we want in the results.
- Have a methodology to quantify. Estimate the value of a signup (or other action) and an unsubscribe.
- Be statistically savvy. There's way too much decisions being made by not nearly enough data.
- Relationship. When someone gives us their email address, they've responded to something and a relationship is being started. Build the relationship. Think about our personna. Are we are place for sharp deals? For people interested in education?
- Segment and personalize the list. Try to talk to the new members about their issues, the people in Alaska about theres...
- Branding. The email is part of our brand. This is sort of like the relationship.
- What changes when we are sending out a newsletter which could have a role as part of support and education and an offer/blast trying to clearly sell. How well can these be combined?
- Pretty does not mean effective.
- The offer and the information should be clear, concise. I often think the main goal is just to maintain some mindshare and show them we care.
Thu, Aug 4, 2011 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM PDT
Thu, Aug 11, 2011 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT
Thu, Aug 18, 2011 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT
Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM PDT
Thu, Aug 25, 2011 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Thu, Aug 25, 2011 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM PDT
Thu, Sep 8, 2011 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT
Thu, Sep 15, 2011 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Thu, Sep 15, 2011 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT
Wed, Sep 21, 2011 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT
Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM PDT
Wed, Sep 28, 2011 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT