The format of haiku is strict:
- Only three lines
- The first line is 5 syllables
- The second line is 7 syllables
- The third line is 5 syllables
In the modern world, I think of writing Google Adwords copy as Haiku.
The format of Google Adwords text ads is strict:
- Only three lines of content plus one with a URL
- The first line has 25 characters (character count includes spaces)
- The second and third lines have 35 characters
- The URL line can be 35 visible characters. It doesn't need to exactly match the URL but does need to have the right domain name. So it could be: Blorum.info/HaikuAdwords whereas the underlying URL could be Blorum.info/haikuadwords27.html
For more info:
PS. Writing successful Adwords poetry is probably a lot more lucrative than writing great Haikus but in both cases, it's all about the user reaction, right?
Great... Excellent sharing.. This is very helpful for beginers. Read that provide me more enthusiastic. This helps me get a more knowledge about this topic. Thanks for this.
SEO Training in Chennai
Thanks for the information appreciated been reading for awhile, and just wanted to let you know I continue to enjoy your writing.The best thing is that your blog really informative thanks for your great information! I have got some important suggestions from it digital marketing jobs in hyderabad.
Post a Comment